In times of increasing regulatory compliance requirements and quality standards, companies have to invest more and more to fulfill these requirements. DHC is developing and selling an integrated management system to reach the required level of compliance. The software is ideal for big and midsize companies searching for solutions to improve their Business Process Management, Quality Management or Governance, Risk and Compliance. Our product helps to improve the quality of decisions, to minimize business risks, to meet regulatory requirements and to reduce costs.
The Headquarter of DHC Business Solutions is located in Saarbruecken/Germany.
Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for experienced and dedicated software professionals to join our team in our subsidiary in Rzeszów and share our success.
We develop software using an agile process which involves a large part of automated testing. In addition to standard automation at the unit test level, we also use more advanced techniques, e.g., e2e tests. Your challenge is to expand the test automation of our build pipeline, in particular by additional functional tests at the component level as well as non-functional tests, such as performance tests. You automate tests in the full stack across language boundaries. You work in a professional team in which you have a deep impact on team performance. The required skills to be successful in this role include:
- professional experience of at least 2 years in software testing
- familiarity with at least two of the following topics:
- mocking frameworks
- unit testing frameworks
- performance tests
- behavior driven tests
- significant analytical thinking skills
- ability to work independently as well as in a team
- professional behavior in a self-confident manner
- good command of (technical) English, knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- good advancement opportunities
- a competitive salary package
- a challenging job in a multinational agile team
- innovative, international projects
- an open and friendly working environment
We look forward to your convincing application!
To apply please send your CV in English with your salary requirement to Katarzyna Szymańska at DHC: email@example.com.
Please also include the following statement: I hereby authorize DHC to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments.