The technology and service company, DHC Business Solutions, are active in the areas of process and quality management as well as risk management and compliance. Topics with high relevance. From medium-sized companies to large corporations. That is why our customers include numerous hidden champions from all industries. The Headquarter of DHC Business Solutions is located in Saarbruecken/Germany. Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for experienced and dedicated software professionals to join our team in our subsidiary in Rzeszów and share our success.
Skills we look for:
- Master’s degree preferably in the area of IT technologies;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Team Leader with software development background;
- Very good technical knowledge across various IT areas;
- Experience with refactoring legacy code;
- Strong practical knowledge of common project management methods and standards (certification preferred);
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools;
- Industry knowledge (LifeScience) about GxP-relevant processes will be an asset;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Co-managing the software product development from beginning to the end;
- Design and implement highly scalable and efficient software solutions;
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans;
- Managing the motivation and performance of people;
- Actively follow delivery phase of the project, ensuring proper communication within the team, monitor progress and quality of work delivered;
- Communicate with project stakeholders, manage expectations on project deliverables.
How we work on the project:
- Continuous Integration
- Flat Organisational Structure
- Real influence on designed solutions
Technologies we use:
- Netflix OSS
- Azure Cloud
- SQL Server
- good advancement opportunities
- a competitive salary package
- a challenging job in a multinational agile team
- innovative, international projects
- an open and friendly working environment
We look forward to your convincing application! To apply please send your CV in English with your salary requirement to Beata Plonka at DHC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also include the following statement: I hereby authorize DHC to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further Amendments.