In times of increasing regulatory compliance requirements and quality standards, companies have to invest more and more to fulfill these requirements. DHC is developing and selling an integrated management system to reach the required level of compliance. The software is ideal for big and midsize companies searching for solutions to improve their Business Process Management, Quality Management or Governance, Risk and Compliance. Our product helps to improve the quality of decisions, to minimize business risks, to meet regulatory requirements and to reduce costs.
The Headquarter of DHC Business Solutions is located in Saarbruecken/Germany. Because of our sustainable growth we have a subsidiary in Rzeszów. We are looking for experienced and dedicated software engineers to join our team and share our success.
As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on the challenging task of transitioning a legacy product to a rearchitected new platform. Development is based on modern technologies and supported by best-of-breed tools such as Atlassian Jira. You will craft high quality software in a professional, international team using an agile development process in which you can have a deep impact on team performance. Our modern offices are situated in the Aeropolis incubator, close to Jasionka Airport.
The required skills to be successful in this role include:
- professional experience of at least 2 years in software development with Java and/or C++
- technical experience with web application development
- significant analytical thinking skills
- knowledge of GWT and/or Spring is an advantage
- ability to work independently as well as in a team
- professional behavior in a self-confident manner
- good command of (technical) English, knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- good advancement opportunities
- a competitive salary package
- a challenging job in a multinational agile team
- innovative, international projects
- an open and friendly working environment
We look forward to your convincing application!
To apply please send your CV in English with your salary requirement to Katarzyna Szymańska at DHC: email@example.com.
I hereby authorize DHC to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).