In times of increasing regulatory compliance requirements and quality standards, companies have to invest more and more to fulfill these requirements. DHC is developing and selling an integrated management system to reach the required level of compliance. The software is ideal for big and midsize companies searching for solutions to improve their Business Process Management, Quality Management or Governance, Risk and Compliance. Our product helps to improve the quality of decisions, to minimize business risks, to meet regulatory requirements and to reduce costs.
The Headquarter of DHC Business Solutions is located in Saarbruecken/Germany.
Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for experienced and dedicated software professionals to join our team in our subsidiary in Rzeszów and share our success.
- Database schema change recommendations based on requirements analysis
- Design and development of new database structures
- Consulting with developers to identify performance bottlenecks and make corresponding modifications
- Index analysis, monitoring and maintenance
What we work with
- Continuous Integration
- Flat Organisational Structure
- Real influence on designed solutions
Technologies we use
- Java 8
- SQL Server
- Netflix OSS
- Azure Cloud
- good advancement opportunities
- a competitive salary package
- a challenging job in a multinational agile team
- innovative, international projects
- an open and friendly working environment
We look forward to your convincing application!
To apply please send your CV in English with your salary requirement to Beata Plonka at DHC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include the following statement: I hereby authorize DHC to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments.