Together for quality
DHC Business Solutions, based in Saarbrücken, is one of the market leaders in the field of “Integrated Management Systems” and supports the digital transformation of its customers. We support companies in achieving regulatory compliance in the areas of process and quality management and information security. Topics with high relevance and independent of economic cycles. The DHC VISION software solutions for the relevant quality and compliance processes are user-friendly and offer the highest level of security. More than 200 companies of all sizes and more than 250,000 users worldwide rely on our solutions and experience. From start-ups to large corporations. That is why our customers include numerous hidden champions from all industries.
As Senior Research Manager at one of our locations (mobile working “home office” possible), take over the independent management and control of our innovation projects in the innoLAB of DHC Business Solutions. You are the contact person for our cooperation partners and take over the project management for research projects or initiate new research projects. Thematically, we focus on the use of AI technologies in application scenarios of life science or related industries. You will design functional and technical solutions, develop use cases and be responsible for implementing the proposed solutions. Connect several solution components to a functioning overall system and transfer the project results into a marketable solution.
As a team player, are you looking for new challenges and would you like to contribute your own ideas? Then you have come to the right place if you
- have a successfully completed degree (Bachelor/Master) in bioinformatics, business informatics or computer science, preferably with a doctorate,
- bring experience in a variety of roles in research projects,
- ideally have experience with relevant topics from the GxP regulated environment,
- also like to develop and implement technical solutions for complex problems,
- are able to communicate well in German and English,
- have excellent communication and presentation skills,
- like to work pro-actively and independently.
Would you like to take on the new challenge and show what you can do? What we offer you:
- Flexible work hours
- An attractive compensation model
- Varied tasks
- Open atmosphere in a great team
- Personal development opportunities
- Various social benefits
- Interesting location in the center of Saarbrücken
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you! We look forward to receiving your informative electronic application at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.