DHC Business Solutions is one of the market leaders in the field of “Integrated Management Systems” and supports the digital transformation of its customers. We support companies in complying with regulatory compliance in the areas of process and quality management and information security. Topics with high relevance and independent of economic cycles. The DHC VISION software solutions for the relevant quality and compliance processes are user-friendly and offer a maximum of security. More than 200 companies of all sizes and more than 250,000 users worldwide rely on our solutions and experience. From start ups to large corporations. That’s why our customers include numerous hidden champions from all industries.
As a working student Marketing/ Webdesign (m/f/d) you
- implement our corporate and social design as well as our marketing concepts visually,
- design our online appearances as well as the website as far as possible on own responsibility, Landing pages and social media channels,
- maintain content on these websites,
- create marketing material and sales documents such as fact sheets, tutorials and infographics,
- edit images and perform graphic adaptations,
- support marketing actions and campaigns and
- work closely with product management or sales in marketing our products and services.
Would you like to contribute your creative ideas as a team player? Then you’ve come to the right place if you’d like to
- are enrolled as a full student in one of the following subjects: Graphics, Design or Digital Media,
- have gained first experience in multimedia design,
- handle common graphics programs as well as the MS Office package safely,
- generate creative ideas and think outside the box,
- have very good knowledge of German and English,
- strong communication skills and initiative are among your strengths.
- opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas,
- tandem learning on the job and together with an experienced mentor,
- flexible working hours, an attractive remuneration and
- an uncomplicated, collegial togetherness.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
We look forward to receiving your meaningful electronic application at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your salary expectations and the number of hours you would like to work per week. We are happy to receive samples of your work in the relevant area.