Together for quality
As a technology and service company, we are active in the areas of process and quality management as well as risk management and compliance. Topics with high relevance. From medium-sized companies to large corporations. That is why our customers include numerous hidden champions from all industries.
As working student Webdesign (f/m/d) you:
- visually implement our corporate and social design as well as our marketing concepts,
- design our website, landing pages and social media sites on your own responsibility,
- create marketing and sales documents such as fact sheets, tutorials, infographics, etc.
- maintain contents on our websites,
- edit images and make graphic adaptations
- support campaigns and marketing actions and
- work closely with product management or sales in marketing our products and services.
You are a team player and want to contribute your creative ideas? Then you have come to the right place, if you:
- are enrolled as a full student in one of the following subjects: Graphics, Design or Digital Media,
- first experiences in multimedia design,
- with common graphics programs and the MS Office package,
- new and extraordinary ways,
- generate creative ideas and think outside the box,
- strong communication skills and initiative are among your strengths.
- opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- tandem learning on the job and together with an experienced mentor
- flexible working hours and attractive remuneration
- uncomplicated, collegial togetherness
Would you like some of this? We look forward to receiving your informative electronic application at email@example.com with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.