Together for quality
As a technology and service company, we are active in the areas of process and quality management as well as risk management and compliance. Topics with high relevance. From medium-sized companies to large corporations. That is why our customers include numerous hidden champions from all industries.
As a Junior Software Engineer you design new use cases for our standard software DHC VISION. You optimize the existing modules according to the requirements of our solution manager together as a team. Agile development methods are part of your daily work. You are the contact person for our support with technical challenges and actively support us in error analysis.
Are you a team player looking for new challenges and would you like to contribute your own ideas? Then you’ve come to the right place,
• have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar qualification,
• have a sound knowledge of development with Java, C++ or C#,
• you can communicate well in English,
• have knowledge of methods of software development, and
• process-oriented thinking and the ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
You want to face the new challenge and show what you can do? Our services for you are:
• flexible working hours
• an attractive remuneration model
• varied tasks
• open atmosphere in a great team
• personal development opportunities
• miscellaneous social benefits
• interesting location in the city centre of Saarbücken
Would you like some of this? We look forward to receiving your informative electronic application at email@example.com with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.